Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants Boys and Girls, Size 6 (4T-5T), 104 Count, One Month Supply (Packaging May Vary)
- 360º Stretchy Waistband — for an underwear-like fit that’s easy for your toddler to pull up and down
- Pampers Extra Absorb Channels provide powerful protection against leaks, day and night
- Dual Leak-Guard Barriers prevent leaks where they happen most
- Easy-Tear Sides for lightning-fast changes and comfortable fit
- Super-duper soft material feels like cotton underwear
- PJ Masks superhero designs make potty training fun
- Packaging & product designs may vary
Size:4T-5T (Size 6)
Pampers Easy Ups training pants – featuring your favorite PJ Masks characters – are a fun and easy way to prepare for underwear. Our dynamic 360° Stretchy Waistband moves with your toddler for a fit that’s just like the real thing and helps them pull up and down their training pants with ease. Plus, they’re the only training pants armed with Extra Absorb Channels to provide outstanding protection while your favorite hero is out saving the day. Equipped with Dual Leak Guard Barriers, Pampers Easy Ups training pants are designed to stop leaks right in their tracks. Plus, they’re super soft, so they feel like cotton underwear. With Easy Tear Sides for easy removal and PJ Masks designs on the front and back, your little dynamo will feel they’re wearing underwear. You’ll know it’s Pampers.
CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS TRAINING UNDERWEAR, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS TRAINING UNDERWEAR, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO FLAME. TO AVOID RISK OF CHOKING ON PLASTIC, PADDING, OR OTHER MATERIALS, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO TEAR THE TRAINING UNDERWEAR OR HANDLE ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE TRAINING UNDERWEAR. DISCARD ANY TORN OR ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE TRAINING UNDERWEAR. TO AVOID SUFFOCATION, KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN. IF YOU NOTICE GEL-LIKE MATERIAL ON YOUR BABY’S SKIN, DON’T BE ALARMED. THIS COMES FROM THE TRAINING UNDERWEAR PADDING AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED BY WIPING YOUR BABY’S SKIN WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.