|Ingredients||Active Ingredients:Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion) (anticavity)Inactive Ingredients:Water, sorbitol solution, alcohol (21.6%), poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disodium phosphate, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C blue no. 1|
About this item
- 1-liter of Listerine Fluoride Anticavity Mouthwash in fresh mint flavor to improve oral health by helping to prevent cavities, strengthening teeth, and leaving a refreshing, clean feeling you can taste
- Fluoride-rich mouthwash offers six dental hygiene benefits in one oral rinse to kill germs that cause bad breath, strengthen teeth, help prevent cavities, restore enamel, clean your mouth and freshen breath
- Anticavity mouthwash freshens breath while helping to make teeth 50% stronger than brushing alone, according to laboratory studies
- Help protect your mouth by adding a 60-second rinse of this powerful anticavity mouthwash to your morning and evening oral care routines
- With approximately 7 weeks of supply, this multi-benefit mouthwash helps prevent tooth decay and is accepted by the American Dental Association’s (ADA) Seal of Acceptance Program
Style:Fresh Mint | Size:Pack of 1
Give your mouth complete care with Listerine Total Care Fluoride Anticavity Mouthwash. This mouthwash for bad breath provides six dental hygiene benefits in one powerful oral rinse and up to seven times the fluoride uptake versus Act,* and provides 50% greater strengthening of weakened enamel vs. brushing alone in lab studies. The fluoride-rich formula helps prevent cavities, restores enamel, and strengthens your teeth to improve oral health. Use this mint mouthwash to freshen breath, kill germs that cause bad breath, and clean your whole mouth. This oral rinse is accepted by the American Dental Association’s (ADA) Seal of Acceptance Program and features a fresh mint flavor that gives your mouth a clean feeling you can taste.*In laboratory tests compared to Act Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse, Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse-alcohol free, Act Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, Act Restoring Mouthwash.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Active Ingredients:Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion) (anticavity)Inactive Ingredients:Water, sorbitol solution, alcohol (21.6%), poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disodium phosphate, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C blue no. 1
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out Do not swallow the rinse Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor Other information Store at room temperature Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product Questions? call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)